Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fabric Clearance Time!

  While doing a stocktake recently, I realised I have way too many fabrics. I actually have over fifty choices for which colour or pattern you can have your nappy in. My fabric obsession is embarrassingly obvious.

  It’s time to downsize. I’ve taken 25% off all of the fabrics below. This means you can now get a OSFM cover, in top-quality fabric, for as little as $19.13, or a pocket for $20.63.

 Clearance

  These fabrics were chosen, however, because there’s only one or two remaining. Amounts and pricing are listed with each picture in this album. If you’d like one, let me know! I’m off to a market at the end of this month, so please don’t delay-discounted stock tends to move quickly at markets. There are no further discounts for bulk buying, however the standard deal of receiving a dollar off an Easyflat or trifold with your cover/pocket still applies. Postage is standard Australia Post cost.

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin